We always welcome dependable volunteers.
Volunteer opportunities include :
- Feeding all the rabbits hay, pellets, fresh veggies and changing their water
- Cleaning the cages and shelter areas.
- Brushing, nail clipping, and one-on-one playtime.
- Driving buns to and/or from veteranarian appointments.
- Showing rabbits and educating the public at in-store adoption events.
- Work with the fundraising committee to plan, organize and carry out fundraising events.
- Selling merchandise and educating the public at our fund-raising events. We hold several events yearly and can always use extra hands at the merchandise or adoption booths. Keep an eye on the website for updates.
- Donating monies or goods to the buns.
- Lawn mowing at shelter
- Helping at fund raising events
Rabbit experience and knowledge are helpful but NOT necessary. Thorough training is provided for all volunteer positions.
Fill out our Volunteer Form.